Structural Breaks and Seasonal Integration
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CV4 7AL COVENTRY|
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988.
"Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration,"
6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995.
"Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models,"
9510, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995. "Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models," Discussion Paper 1995-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lee, Hahn Shik & Siklos, Pierre L., 1991.
"Unit roots and seasonal unit roots in macroeconomic time series : Canadian evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 273-277, March.
- Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1991. "Unit Roots and Seasonal Unit Roots in Macroeconomic Time Series: Canadian Evidence," Working Papers 91143, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S. & Noh, Jaesum, 1994. "Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series : Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 415-442, June.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992.
"On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: an Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data,"
Cahiers de recherche
9237, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S & Siklos, Pierre L, 1993. "On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: An Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 747-60.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992. "On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: An Empirical Investigation With U.S. Data," Cahiers de recherche 9237, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992. "On the (MIS)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences : An Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data," Working Papers 92008, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Beaulieu, J. & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1993.
"Seasonal unit roots in aggregate U.S. data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Otto, Glenn & Wirjanto, Tony, 1990. "Seasonal unit-root tests on Canadian macroeconomic time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 117-120, October.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Hylleberg, S. & Lee, H. S., 1993. "The Japanese consumption function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 275-298.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.