What shapes are overtime premium schedules? Some evidence from Japan, the UK, and the US
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A Hart & Robin J Ruffell, 1992.
"The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries,"
Working Papers Series
92/1, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hart, Robert A & Ruffell, Robin J, 1993. "The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(238), pages 183-201, May.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982.
"Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behaviour Differs from That in Britain and Japan,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 13-44, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behavior Differs from That in Britain and Japan," NBER Working Papers 0809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, Robert A. & Malley, James R., 2000.
"Marginal cost and price over the business cycle: comparative evidence from Japan and the United States,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 547-569, September.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1995. "Marginal Cost and Price Over the Business Cycle: Comparative Evidence from Japan and the United States," Working Papers Series 95/13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1993. "Overtime Pay, Overtime Hours, and Labor Unions," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 253-78, April.
- R A Hart & R J Ruffell, 1989. "Costs, Efficiency and Labour Demand," Working Papers Series 89/9, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:53:y:1996:i:1:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.