What shapes are overtime premium schedules? Some evidence from Japan, the UK, and the US
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981.
"Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behavior Differs from That in Britain and Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
0809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982. "Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behaviour Differs from That in Britain and Japan," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 13-44, March.
- Hart, Robert A. & Malley, James R., 2000.
"Marginal cost and price over the business cycle: comparative evidence from Japan and the United States,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 547-569, September.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1995. "Marginal Cost and Price Over the Business Cycle: Comparative Evidence from Japan and the United States," Working Papers Series 95/13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hart, Robert A & Ruffell, Robin J, 1993.
"The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(238), pages 183-201, May.
- Robert A Hart & Robin J Ruffell, 1992. "The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries," Working Papers Series 92/1, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1993. "Overtime Pay, Overtime Hours, and Labor Unions," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 253-78, April.
- R A Hart & R J Ruffell, 1989. "Costs, Efficiency and Labour Demand," Working Papers Series 89/9, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:53:y:1996:i:1:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.