Overtime Pay, Overtime Hours, and Labor Unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barron, John M & McCafferty, Stephen, 1977. "Job Search, Labor Supply, and the Quit Decision: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 683-691, September.
- Madden, Janice Fanning, 1987. "Gender Differences in the Cost of Displacement: An Empirical Test of Discrimination in the Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 246-251, May.
- Kathryn L. Shaw, 1984. "A Formulation of the Earnings Function Using the Concept of Occupational Investment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 319-340.
- Feldstein, Martin & Poterba, James, 1984. "Unemployment insurance and reservation wages," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 141-167.
- Blau, David M. & Robins, Philip K., 1986. "Job search, wage offers, and unemployment insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 173-197, March.
- Linda Leighton & Jacob Mincer, 1982. "Labor Turnover and Youth Unemployment," NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 235-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1985. "Unemployment insurance and the distribution of unemployment spells," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 85-101, April.
- John T. Warner & J. Carl Poindexter & Robert M. Fearn, 1980. "Employer-Employee Interaction and the Duration of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 211-233.
- William F. Barnes, 1975. "Job Search Models, the Duration of Unemployment, and the Asking Wage: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 10(2), pages 230240.
- Kathryn L. Shaw, 1985. "Occupational change, employer change, and the transferability of skills," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John M. Barron & Wesley Mellow, 1979. "Search Effort in the Labor Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 389-404.
- Jerry Hausman & Aaron Han, 1986. "Semiparametric Estimation of Duration and Competing Risk Models," Working papers 450, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1988. "Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 495, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:11:y:1993:i:2:p:253-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .