Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griliches, Zvi, 1986. "Economic data issues," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1465-1514 Elsevier.
- Garber, Steven & Klepper, Steven, 1980. "Extending the Classical Normal Errors-in-Variables Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1541-1546, September.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1973. "Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 985-986, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Béatrice D'HOMBRES, 2002.
"Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions,"
- Arcand Jean-Louis & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions," Macroeconomics 0510010, EconWPA.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 2012. "Cost Function Estimation with Proportional Errors in Variables," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 59-81, September.
- Lundin, Magnus & Gottfries, Nils & Lindström, Tomas, 2004. "Price and Investment Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis of Plant Level Data," Working Paper Series 2004:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:36:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Lui, Gilbert Chiu-sing, 1999.
"Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 285-294, June.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Gilbert Chiu-Sing, Lui, 1998. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _090, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2005. "Estimation of Structural Parameters and Marginal Effects in Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-38, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Marcel DAGENAIS, 2005.
"Errors in Variables and the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Dagenais, 2011. "Errors in Variables and the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers halshs-00564683, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:49:y:1995:i:4:p:345-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.