Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Gilbert Chiu-Sing, Lui, 1998. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _090, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1995. "Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 345-349, October.
- Tai-leung, Chong, 1996. "Estimating the Unit Root Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _067, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1973. "Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 985-986, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Wong, Kwan-to, 2001.
"Time series properties of aggregated AR(2) processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 325-332, December.
- Terence Tai-leung Chong & Kwan-to Wong, 2000. "Time Series Properties of Aggregated AR(2) Processes," Departmental Working Papers _130, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Kwan-To Wong & Melvin Hinich, 2007. "Identification and Estimation of Structural-Change Models with Misclassification," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(36), pages 1-19.
- Perez, Ana & Ruiz, Esther, 2001.
"Finite sample properties of a QML estimator of stochastic volatility models with long memory,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 157-164, February.
- Pérez, Ana & Ruiz, Esther, 1999. "Finite sample properties of a QML estimator of stochastic volatility models with long memory," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6360, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2007.
"Estimation of fractional integration in the presence of data noise,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3100-3114, March.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Estimation of Fractional Integration in the Presence of Data Noise," Economics Working Papers 2003-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:36:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:3:p:285-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .