Identification and Estimation of Structural-Change Models with Misclassification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Arthur van Soest, 2001.
"Language Fluency And Earnings: Estimation With Misclassified Language Indicators,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 663-674, November.
- Dustmann, C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1998. "Language Fluency and Earnings : Estimation with Misclassified Language Indicators," Discussion Paper 1998-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2001. "Structural Change In Ar(1) Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 87-155, February.
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Lui, Gilbert Chiu-sing, 1999.
"Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 285-294, June.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Gilbert Chiu-Sing, Lui, 1998. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _090, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Aprajit Mahajan, 2006. "Identification and Estimation of Regression Models with Misclassification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(3), pages 631-665, May.
More about this item
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07c20004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.