Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1995. "Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 345-349, October.
- Tai-leung, Chong, 1996. "Estimating the Unit Root Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _067, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1973. "Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 985-986, September.