The effect of temporary contracts on job security of permanent workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2007.
"Two Tier Reforms of Employment Protection: a Honeymoon Effect?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 357-385, June.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2007. "Two Tier Reforms of Employment Protection: A Honeymoon Effect?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 37, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Guell, Maia, 2000.
"Fixed-term contracts and unemployment: an efficiency wage analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20181, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maia Güell, 2000. "Fixed-Term Contracts and Unemployment: An Efficiency Wage Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp0461, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maia Güell, 2003. "Fixed-term Contracts and Unemployment: an Efficiency Wage Analysis," Working Papers 18, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona COMI & Mara GRASSENI, 2009. "Are Temporary Workers Discriminated Against? Evidence from Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp17_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Berton, Fabio & Migheli Matteo, 2015.
"Estimating the marginal rate of substitution between wage and employment protection,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201529, University of Turin.
- Fabio Berton & Matteo Migheli, 2015. "Estimating the marginal rate of substitution between wage and employment protection," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 143, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- You, Jing & Wang, Shaoyang, 2016. "Unemployment Duration and Job-Match Quality in Urban China: The Dynamic Impact of 2008 Labor Contract Law," MPRA Paper 72767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDual labour markets Temporary employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:101:y:2008:i:3:p:220-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .