Modeling the College Application Decision Process in a Land-Grant University
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoenack, Stephen A & Weiler, William C, 1979. "The Demand for Higher Education and Institutional Enrollment Forecasting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 89-113, January.
- Winship C. Fuller & Charles F. Manski & David A. Wise, 1982. "New Evidence on the Economic Determinants of Postsecondary Schooling Choices," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(4), pages 477-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyle, William R. & Skinner, Benjamin T., 2016. "Estimating the education-earnings equation using geographic variation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 254-267.
- Alm, James & Winters, John V., 2009. "Distance and intrastate college student migration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-738, December.
- Goodman, Joshua & Hurwitz, Michael & Smith, Jonathan & Fox, Julia, 2016. "Reprint of “The relationship between siblings’ college choices: Evidence from one million SAT-taking families”," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 125-135.
- Goodman, Joshua & Hurwitz, Michael & Smith, Jonathan & Fox, Julia, 2015.
"The relationship between siblings’ college choices: Evidence from one million SAT-taking families,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-85.
- Joshua Goodman & Michael Hurwitz & Jonathan Smith & Julia Fox, "undated". "The Relationship Between Siblings? College Choices: Evidence from One Million SAT?Taking Families," Working Paper 175231, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Goodman, Joshua & Hurwitz, Michael & Smith, Jonathan & Fox, Julia, 2014. "The Relationship between Siblings' College Choices: Evidence from One Million SAT-Taking Families," Working Paper Series rwp14-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2010.
"The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 722-737, October.
- Rodney Andrews & Stephen DesJardins & Vimal Ranchhod, 2009. "The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice," SALDRU Working Papers 34, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Cattaneo, Mattia & Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2016. "The role of the air transport service in interregional long-distance students’ mobility in Italy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 66-82.
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2001. "Do parental income and educational attainment affect the initial choices of New Hampshire's college-bound students?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 245-262, June.
- Chung, Anna, 2008. "The Choice of For-Profit College," MPRA Paper 18971, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2009.
- Griffith, Amanda L. & Rothstein, Donna S., 2009. "Can't get there from here: The decision to apply to a selective college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 620-628, October.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin & Vera Barinova, 2015. "Factors of Attractiveness of the Leading Russian Universities Overview of Literature and Econometric Analysis of the Leading Universities," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 201-233.
- Chung, Anna S., 2012. "Choice of for-profit college," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1084-1101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:18:y:1999:i:1:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.