Benefit-Cost Analysis of Foreign Student Flows from Developing Countries: The Case of Postgraduate Education
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1989. "Time trends of the returns to education: Cross-national evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 225-231, June.
- de Groot, Hans & McMahon, Walter W & Volkwein, J Fredericks, 1991. "The Cost Structure of American Research Universities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 424-431, August.
- Bailey, Duncan & Schotta, Charles, 1972. "Private and Social Rates of Return to Education of Academicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 19-31, March.
- Throsby, C D, 1986. "Economic Aspects of the Foreign Student Question," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 400-414, December.
- Selby Smith, C, 1975. "Rates of Return to Post-Secondary Education in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(136), pages 455-485, December.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Rhine, Sherrie L W & Santos, Maria C, 1989. "Institutions of Higher Education as Multi-product Firms: Economies of Scale and Scope," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 284-290, May.
- David A. Dodge & David A. A. Stager, 1972. "Economic Returns to Graduate Study in Science, Engineering and Business," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 182-198, May.