Benefit-Cost Analysis of Foreign Student Flows from Developing Countries: The Case of Postgraduate Education
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1989. "Time trends of the returns to education: Cross-national evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 225-231, June.
- de Groot, Hans & McMahon, Walter W & Volkwein, J Fredericks, 1991. "The Cost Structure of American Research Universities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 424-431, August.
- Bailey, Duncan & Schotta, Charles, 1972. "Private and Social Rates of Return to Education of Academicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 19-31, March.
- Throsby, C D, 1986. "Economic Aspects of the Foreign Student Question," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 400-414, December.
- Selby Smith, C, 1975. "Rates of Return to Post-Secondary Education in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(136), pages 455-485, December.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Rhine, Sherrie L W & Santos, Maria C, 1989. "Institutions of Higher Education as Multi-product Firms: Economies of Scale and Scope," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 284-290, May.
- David A. Dodge & David A. A. Stager, 1972. "Economic Returns to Graduate Study in Science, Engineering and Business," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 182-198, May.