Changing Returns to Education in Spain during the 1980s
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1989. "Time trends of the returns to education: Cross-national evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 225-231, June.
- Dougherty, Christopher R. S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1991. "The specification of earnings functions: Tests and implications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-98, June.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, October.
- Ryoo, Jai-Kyung & Nam, Young-Sook & Carnoy, Martin, 1993. "Changing rates of return to education over time: A Korean case study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Chung, Yue-Ping, 1996. "Gender earnings differentials in Hong Kong: The effect of the state, education, and employment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 231-243, June.