Perceived rates of return to higher education in Cyprus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaug, Mark, 1976. "The Empirical Status of Human Capital Theory: A Slightly Jaundiced Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 827-855, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murinde, Victor, 2001. "Financing Business School Education: What Are the Economic Returns and Implications for Africa?," General Discussion Papers 30565, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "The effect of siblings’ education on school-entry in the Ethiopian highlands," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 45-68.
- Giovanni Abbiati & Carlo Barone, 2015. "Is university education worth the investment? The expectations of upper secondary school seniors and the role of family background," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-13, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Botelho, Anabela & Pinto, Ligia Costa, 2004.
"Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education: results of a controlled experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 645-653, December.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2003. "Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education Results of a controlled experiment," NIMA Working Papers 27, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Sofia N. Andreou, 2012. "Analysis of Household Expenditure on Education in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 6(2), pages 17-38, December.
- Anchor, John R. & Fiserová, Jana & Mars[iota]ková, Katerina & Urbánek, Václav, 2011. "Student expectations of the financial returns to higher education in the Czech Republic and England: Evidence from business schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 673-681, August.
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:15-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menon, Maria Eliophotou, 2008. "Perceived rates of return to higher education: Further evidence from Cyprus," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 39-47, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:16:y:1997:i:4:p:425-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .