Economic Returns and Risks to Investment in Education: An Application of the Multifactor CAPM
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2003.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Risk Properties of Human Capital Returns,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 948-964, June.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of the Risk Properties of Human Capital Returns," Working Papers 2001-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schroter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2007.
"The risk-return trade-off in human capital investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 971-986, December.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 1962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlotte Christiansen & Juanna Schröter Joensen, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," Economics Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2003. "The Robustness of the Conditional CAPM with Human Capital," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(2), pages 272-289.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirantha Heenkenda & D.P.S Chandrakumara, 2015. "A Canonical Analysis on the Relationship between Financial Risk Tolerance and Household Education Investment in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 7-23, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPM; Human Capital Theory; GMM;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:95-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis) or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.