The Robustness of the Conditional CAPM with Human Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2008.
"The Returns on Human Capital: Good News on Wall Street is Bad News on Main Street,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(5), pages 2097-2137, September.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2005. "The Returns on Human Capital: Good News on Wall Street is Bad News on Main Street," NBER Working Papers 11564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2011.
"International diversification and industry-related labor income risk,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 764-783, October.
- Carolina Fugazza & Maela Giofre & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "International diversification and industry-related labor income risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 192, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Tsai, Hui-Ju & Wu, Yangru, 2014. "Optimal portfolio choice for investors with industry-specific labor income risks," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 429-436.
- Sylvain, Serginio, 2014. "Does Human Capital Risk Explain The Value Premium Puzzle?," MPRA Paper 54551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonios Athanassiadis, 2011. "Economic Returns and Risks to Investment in Education: An Application of the Multifactor CAPM," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(1), pages 95-120, March.
- Betermier, Sebastien & Jansson, Thomas & Parlour, Christine & Walden, Johan, 2012. "Hedging labor income risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 622-639.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schroter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2007.
"The risk-return trade-off in human capital investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 971-986, December.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 1962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlotte Christiansen & Juanna Schröter Joensen, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," Economics Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Cziraki, P., 2012. "Insider trading, shareholder activism, and corporate policies," Other publications TiSEM f54b4af1-7cb1-401f-a44a-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Saffi, Pedro, 2008. "Expected returns and liquidity risk: Does entrepreneurial income matter?," IESE Research Papers D/749, IESE Business School.
- Miguel Palacios, 2010. "Human Capital as an Asset Class: Implications from a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Esther Eiling, 2013. "Industry-Specific Human Capital, Idiosyncratic Risk, and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(1), pages 43-84, February.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan & Yu, Frank, 2015. "Value versus growth investing: Why do different investors have different styles?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 333-349.
- Hanno Lustig, 2005. "The Returns on Human Capital: Good News on Wall Street is Bad News on Main Street (joint with Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 352, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christopher Malloy & Tobias Moskowitz, 2005. "Human Capital Risk, Stockholder Consumption, and Asset Returns," 2005 Meeting Papers 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:1:y:2003:i:2:p:272-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.