High school youths' dropout and re-enrollment behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982.
"The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 1-16
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free82-1, May.
- Theil, Henri, 1969. "A Multinomial Extension of the Linear Logit Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Beverly Duncan, 1965. "Dropouts and the Unemployed," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 121-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjerk, David, 2012.
"Re-examining the impact of dropping out on criminal and labor outcomes in early adulthood,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 110-122.
- Bjerk, David J., 2011. "Re-examining the Impact of Dropping Out on Criminal and Labor Outcomes in Early Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 5995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yunfan Yang & Huan Wang & Linxiu Zhang & Sean Sylvia & Renfu Luo & Yaojiang Shi & Wei Wang & Scott Rozelle, 2015. "The Han-Minority Achievement Gap, Language, and Returns to Schools in Rural China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(2), pages 319-359.
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2005.
"The effects of home computers on school enrollment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 533-547, October.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Effects of Home Computers on School Enrollment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82w8v1m8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Alejandra Cox Edwards & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "International Migration, Remittances, and Schooling: Evidence from El Salvador," NBER Working Papers 9766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew, 2015.
"Does employer learning vary by schooling attainment? The answer depends on how career start dates are defined,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 57-66.
- Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew, 2014. "Does Employer Learning Vary by Schooling Attainment? The Answer Depends on How Career Start Dates Are Defined," IZA Discussion Papers 8618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Daniel O. Beltran & Kuntal K. Das, 2010. "HOME COMPUTERS AND EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES: EVIDENCE FROM THE NLSY97 and CPS-super-," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 771-792, July.
- Rossella Iraci Capuccinello & Steve Bradley, 2014. "The effect of college mergers on student dropout behaviour," Working Papers 64907218, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Kuntal K. Das & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Are Computers Good for Children? The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 576, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Xinxin Chen & Yaojiang Shi & Hongmei Yi & Linxiu Zhang & Di Mo & James Chu & Prashant Loyalka & Scott Rozelle, 2013. "The impact of a senior high school tuition relief program on poor junior high schoolstudents in rural China," Working Papers PIERI 2013-03, PEP-PIERI.
- Beltran, Daniel O. & Das, Kuntal K. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2006. "Do Home Computers Improve Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Matched Current Population Surveys and the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1997," IZA Discussion Papers 1912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rumberger, Russell W. & Lamb, Stephen P., 2003. "The early employment and further education experiences of high school dropouts: a comparative study of the United States and Australia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 353-366, August.
- Rossella Iraci Capuccinello, 2014. "Determinants and timing of dropping out decisions: evidence from the UK FE sector," Working Papers 15742191, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Carlos Peraita & Margarita Pastor, 2000. "The Primary School Dropout in Spain: The Influence of Family Background and Labor Market Conditions," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 157-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:16:y:1997:i:2:p:171-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.