An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "Some recent results in bargaining theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 326-335.
- Currie, Janet & McConnell, Sheena, 1991. "Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector: The Effect of Legal Structure on Dispute Costs and Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 693-718, September.
- Smith, Ben, 1977. "Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(141), pages 30-50, March.
- Goldfelfd, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1975. "Estimation in a disequilibrium model and the value of information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 325-348, November.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Trognon, A., 1985. "A General Approach to Serial Correlation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 315-340, December.
- Vesna Prasnikar & Alvin E. Roth, 1992.
"Considerations of Fairness and Strategy: Experimental Data from Sequential Games,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 865-888.
- V. Prasnikar & A. Roth, 1998. "Considerations of fairness and strategy: experimental data from sequential games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 451, David K. Levine.
- Bolton, Gary E, 1991.
"A Comparative Model of Bargaining: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1096-1136, December.
- G. Bolton, 2010. "A comparative model of bargaining: theory and evidence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 263, David K. Levine.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanie, Bernard, 1994. "Estimating the canonical disequilibrium model : Asymptotic theory and finite sample properties," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 165-210, June.
- Hartley, Michael J & Mallela, Parthasaradhi, 1977. "The Asymptotic Properties of a Maximum Likelihood Estimator for a Model of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1205-1220, July.
- Linhart, Peter & Radner, Roy & Satterthwaite, Mark, 1989. "Introduction: Symposium on Noncooperative Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Gersovitz, Mark, 1980. "Classification probabilities for the disequilibrium model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 239-246, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Tsung-Hui & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2014. "Optimal lot-sizing integration policy under learning and rework effects in a manufacturer–retailer chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 239-248.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013.
"An application of wage bargaining to price negotiation with discount factors varying in time,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An application of wage bargaining to price negotiation with discount factors varying in time," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Blomquist, Johan & Hammarlund, Cecilia & Waldo, Staffan, 2013. "Time for Fishing: Bargaining Power in the Baltic Swedish Cod Fishery," Working Papers 2013:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Colley, Peter, 1998. "Trading practices in the coal market: Application of the theory of bilateral monopoly to the Australia-Japan coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Lu, Jye-Chyi & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Charoensiriwath, Chayakrit, 2011. "Competition under manufacturer service and retail price," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1256-1264, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1998:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.