Time for Fishing: Bargaining Power in the Baltic Swedish Cod Fishery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Mark Herrmann, 1996. "Estimating the Induced Price Increase for Canadian Pacific Halibut with the Introduction of the Individual Vessel Quota Program," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(2), pages 151-164, July.
- Mark Herrmann, 2000. "Individual Vessel Quota Price-induced Effects for Canadian Pacific Halibut: Before and After Alaska IFQs," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(2), pages 195-210, July.
- Grafton, R Quentin & Squires, Dale & Fox, Kevin J, 2000.
"Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 679-713, October.
- Grafton, R.Q. & Squires, D. & Fox, K.J., 1998. "Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource," Working Papers 9804e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Matulich Scott C. & Mittelhammer Ron C. & Greenberg Joshua A., 1995. "Exvessel Price Determination in the Alaska King Crab Fishery: A Formula Price Contract under Uncertainty?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 374-387, May.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Sven Anders, 2009.
"The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector Is Imperfectly Competitive,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 470-484.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Blair, Roger D & Kaserman, David L, 1987. "A Note on Bilateral Monopoly and Formula Price Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 460-463, June.
- Harrison Fell & Alan Haynie, 2011. "Estimating Time‐Varying Bargaining Power: A Fishery Application," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 685-696, July.
- Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: A Primer," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-88, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining power; Difference-in-difference; Fishery management; Baltic Cod;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2013_035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.