Estimation in a disequilibrium model and the value of information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1986.
"Classical estimation methods for LDV models using simulation,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2383-2441
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A & Ruud, Paul A., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3cg196fr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou and Paul A. Ruud., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Economics Working Papers 93-219, University of California at Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Paul A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- V.A. Hajivassiliou & P. A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Econometrics 9311002, EconWPA.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M., 2010. "Technology clubs, R&D and growth patterns: Evidence from EU manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 60-79, January.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1992. "Switching regressions and activity analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R., 1995.
"Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: The regulators versus the markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 563-574, June.
- Larry D. Wall & David R. Peterson, 1994. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: the regulators versus the markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:8-:d:132670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D., 1996. "Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," Umeå Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1990.
"Testing Game Theoretic Models of Price-Fixing Behaviour,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
935, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1993. "Testing Game-Theoretic Models of Price Fixing Behaviour," Working Papers _017, Yale University.
- Harish Mani & V. Pandit & R. Prabhakar Rao, 2013. "Disequilibrium in the Indian Registered Manufacturing Sector-A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Analysis," Working papers 222, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri & Bernard Wixon, 2000.
"Value of Sample Separation Information in a Sequential Probit Model: Another Look at SSA's Disability Determination Process,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0340, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao & Bermard Wixon, 2001. "Value of Sample Separation Information in a Sequential Probit Model: Another Look at SSA's Disability Determination Process," Discussion Papers 01-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2000. "Value-at-Risk: a multivariate switching regime approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 531-554, December.
- Jay B. Morrison & David H. Pyle, 1978. "Interest Rate Risk and the Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "Simulation estimation of dynamic switching regression and dynamic disequilibrium models -- some Monte Carlo results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 179-184, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:3:y:1975:i:4:p:325-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.