Estimation in a disequilibrium model and the value of information
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1986.
"Classical estimation methods for LDV models using simulation,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2383-2441
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A & Ruud, Paul A., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3cg196fr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou and Paul A. Ruud., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Economics Working Papers 93-219, University of California at Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Paul A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- V.A. Hajivassiliou & P. A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Econometrics 9311002, EconWPA.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M., 2010. "Technology clubs, R&D and growth patterns: Evidence from EU manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 60-79, January.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1992. "Switching regressions and activity analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R., 1995. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: The regulators versus the markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 563-574, June.
- Larry D. Wall & David R. Peterson, 1994. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: the regulators versus the markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D., 1996. "Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," Umeå Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1990. "Testing Game Theoretic Models of Price-Fixing Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 935, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1993. "Testing Game-Theoretic Models of Price Fixing Behaviour," Working Papers _017, Yale University.
- Harish Mani & V. Pandit & R. Prabhakar Rao, 2013. "Disequilibrium in the Indian Registered Manufacturing Sector-A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Analysis," Working papers 222, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri & Bernard Wixon, 2000. "Value of Sample Separation Information in a Sequential Probit Model: Another Look at SSA's Disability Determination Process," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0340, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao & Bermard Wixon, 2001. "Value of Sample Separation Information in a Sequential Probit Model: Another Look at SSA's Disability Determination Process," Discussion Papers 01-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2000. "Value-at-Risk: a multivariate switching regime approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 531-554, December.
- Jay B. Morrison & David H. Pyle, 1978. "Interest Rate Risk and the Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "Simulation estimation of dynamic switching regression and dynamic disequilibrium models -- some Monte Carlo results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 179-184, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:3:y:1975:i:4:p:325-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed