Classification probabilities for the disequilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carbo Valverde, S. & Degryse, H.A. & Rodriguez-Fernandez, F., 2011.
"Lending relationships and credit rationing : the impact of securitization,"
2011-128, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carbó Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodriguez-Fernandez, Francisco, 2012. "Lending relationships and credit rationing: the impact of securitization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2015. "The impact of securitization on credit rationing: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-50.
- Christina V. Atanasova & Nicholas Wilson, 2003. "Bank borrowing constraints and the demand for trade credit: evidence from panel data," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6-7), pages 503-514.
- Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R., 1995.
"Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: The regulators versus the markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 563-574, June.
- Larry D. Wall & David R. Peterson, 1994. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: the regulators versus the markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kremp, Elizabeth & Sevestre, Patrick, 2013.
"Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3757-3772.
- Kremp, E. & Sevestre, P., 2012. "Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?," Working papers 405, Banque de France.
- Atanasova, Christina V. & Wilson, Nicholas, 2004. "Disequilibrium in the UK corporate loan market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-614, March.
- Masayo Shikimi, 2013.
"Do firms benefit from multiple banking relationships? Evidence from small and medium- sized firms in Japan,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 127-157, March.
- Masayo Shikimi (Tomiyama), 2005. "Do Firms Benefit from Multiple Banking Relationships?: Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-70, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Suzuki, Kazuyuki, 2000. "Demand for Bank Loans and Investment under Borrowing Constraints: A Panel Study of Japanese Firm Data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Philippe Adair & Fredj Fhima, 2014. "Small and Medium-sized Enterprises' Credit Rationing on the Tunisian Bank Credit Market," Post-Print hal-01667356, HAL.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Firm entry and monetary policy transmission under credit rationing," MPRA Paper 17553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Adair & Mohamed Adaskou, 2016.
"The determinants of credit rationing of SMEs in France: A disequilibrium model upon a balanced panel
[Les déterminants du rationnement du crédit des PME en France : un modèle de déséquilibre sur un," Post-Print hal-01667299, HAL.
- Farinha, Luísa & Félix, Sónia, 2015.
"Credit rationing for Portuguese SMEs,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 167-177.
- Luisa Farinha & Sónia Félix, 2014. "Credit rationing for Portuguese SMEs," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández & Gregory F. Udell, 2008. "Bank lending, financing constraints and SME investment," Working Paper Series WP-08-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:2:p:239-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.