A General Approach to Serial Correlation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Uncovering financial markets' beliefs about inflation targets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 483-512.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A., 2007.
"Diagnostic Tests of Cross Section Independence for Nonlinear Panel Data Models,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0716, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Pick, Andreas, 2007. "Diagnostic Tests of Cross Section Independence for Nonlinear Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 2756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick, 2007. "Diagnostic Tests of Cross Section Independence for Nonlinear Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1984, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick, 2007. "Diagnostic Tests of Cross Section Independence for Nonlinear Panel Data Model," DNB Working Papers 140, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992.
"An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastorello, Sergio & Patilea, Valentin & Renault, Eric, 2003.
"Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 449-482, October.
- Sergio Pastorello & Valentin Patilea & Éric Renault, 2003. "Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Non-Adaptive Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-08, CIRANO.
- Driffield, Nigel & Jones, Chris & Crotty, Jo, 2013. "International business research and risky investments, an analysis of FDI in conflict zones," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 140-155.
- Frank Gerhard & Dieter Hess & Winfried Pohlmeier, 1999. "What a Difference a Day Makes: On the Common Market Microstructure of Trading Days," Finance 9904006, EconWPA.
- Stefan Gerlach, 2007. "Interest Rate Setting by the ECB, 1999-2006: Words and Deeds," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(3), pages 1-46, September.
- Carlo Rosa, 2009.
"Forecasting the Direction of Policy Rate Changes: The Importance of ECB Words,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 38(1-2), pages 39-66, February.
- ROSA, Carlo, 2009. "Forecasting the direction of policy rate changes : the importance of ECB words," CORE Discussion Papers 2009001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gerhard, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2002. "Volatility estimation on the basis of price intensities," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 1997. "The determinants of BUND-future price changes: An ordered probit analysis using DTB and LIFFE data," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2011. "Words that shake traders," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 915-934.
- Kai Carstensen, 2006. "Estimating the ECB Policy Reaction Function," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 1-34, February.
- Gustavo Nicolás Páez, 2015. "Prediciendo decisiones de agentes económicos: ¿Cómo determina el Banco de la República de Colombia la tasa de interés?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012567, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 1998. "Contracting in space: An application of spatial statistics to discrete-choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 125-154, July.
- Nuno Cassola & Carlos Santos, 1998. "Emu, Exchange Rate Volatility and Bid-Ask Spreads," Working Papers w199805, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- David T. Frazier & Eric Renault, 2016. "Indirect Inference With(Out) Constraints," Papers 1607.06163, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Monfort, Alain, 1992. "Quelques développements récents des méthodes macroéconométriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 305-324, mars et j.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Henrik Amilon, 2002. "A Score Test for Discreteness in GARCH Models," Research Paper Series 76, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ricardo Gonçalves Silva, 2004. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression for Autoregressive Models with Possible Unit Roots," Econometrics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:1:y:1985:i:03:p:315-340_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.