Estimating the canonical disequilibrium model : Asymptotic theory and finite sample properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Marcus J & Bailey, Roy E, 1996. "A Theory of Commodity Price Fluctuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 924-957, October.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2007.
"Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1059-1087.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000849, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 5513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Mihoubi, F., 1996. "Dynamique et hétérogénéité de l’emploi en déséquilibre," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(2), pages 113-148, juin.
- Deaton, Angus & Laroque, Guy, 1996. "Competitive Storage and Commodity Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 896-923, October.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Kelley, Clare & Lanot, Gauthier, 2002.
"Consumption Patterns Over Pay Periods,"
Economic Research Papers
269469, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns Over Pay Periods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 656, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 112, Royal Economic Society.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Microeconomics 0211013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Fall, Alsim, 2009.
"La spéculation contribue- t- elle à expliquer la dynamique des prix des produits alimentaires au Sénégal ?
[Does speculation explain food prices movements in Senegal?]," MPRA Paper 54880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Swanson, Norman R., 1997. "An introduction to stochastic unit-root processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-62, September.
- Edwige Burdeau, 2015. "Assessing dynamics of credit supply and demand for French SMEs, an estimation based on the Bank Lending Survey," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jouneau-Sion, Frederic & Torres, Olivier, 2006. "MMC techniques for limited dependent variables models: Implementation by the branch-and-bound algorithm," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 479-512, August.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "Simulation estimation of dynamic switching regression and dynamic disequilibrium models -- some Monte Carlo results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 179-184, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:62:y:1994:i:2:p:165-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.