Dynamique et hétérogénéité de l’emploi en déséquilibre
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orsi, Renzo, 1982.
"A Simultaneous Disequilibrium Model for Italian Export Goods,"
Springer, vol. 7(3-4), pages 139-154.
- Orsi, R., 1982. "A simultaneous disequilibrium model for Italian export goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 509, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dagenais, M.G., 1980. "Specification and Estimation of a Dynamic Disequilibrium Model," Cahiers de recherche 8046, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanie, Bernard, 1994. "Estimating the canonical disequilibrium model : Asymptotic theory and finite sample properties," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 165-210, June.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanie, B, 1993. "Simulation-Based Estimation of Models with Lagged Latent Variables," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 119-133, Suppl. De.
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1980. "Specification and estimation of a dynamic disequilibrium model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 323-328.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Jacquinot, P. & Mihoubi, F., 1992. "Natural Rate of Unemployment and Wage Formation : A Desiquilibrium Econometric Approach," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Laroque, Guy & Salanie, Bernard, 1989. "Estimation of Multi-market Fix-Price Models: An Application of Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 831-860, July.
- Andrews, Martyn & Nickell, Stephen J, 1986. "A Disaggregated Disequilibrium Model of the Labour Market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 386-402, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Monfort, Alain, 1979. "Disequilibrium econometrics in dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 353-361.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Laroque, Guy, 1985.
"The Aggregation of Commodities in Quantity Rationing Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 681-699, October.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Laroque, Guy, 1983. "The agregation of commodities in quantity rationing models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8305, CEPREMAP.
- White, Halbert & Domowitz, Ian, 1984. "Nonlinear Regression with Dependent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 143-161, January.
- Salanie, Bernard, 1991. "Wage and Price Adjustment in a Multimarket Disequilibrium Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, Jan.-Marc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "The likelihood function and a test for serial correlation in a disequilibrium market model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 195-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:72:y:1996:i:2:p:113-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.