The asymptotic and finite sample distributions of OLS and simple IV in simultaneous equations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Phillips, Peter C. B., 1982.
"On the behavior of inconsistent instrumental variable estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 183-201, August.
- Esfandier Maasoumi & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1980. "On the Behavior of Inconsistent Instrumental Variable Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 568, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2006. "The effects of dynamic feedbacks on LS and MM estimator accuracy in panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 409-444, June.
- Elliott, Graham & Stock, James H., 2001. "Confidence intervals for autoregressive coefficients near one," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 155-181, July.
- Alastair R. Hall & Atsushi Inoue, 2005.
"The Large Sample Behaviour of the Generalized Method of Moments Estimator in Misspecified Models,"
- Hall, Alastair R. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2003. "The large sample behaviour of the generalized method of moments estimator in misspecified models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 361-394, June.
- Hillier, Grant, 2006. "Yet More On The Exact Properties Of Iv Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 913-931, October.
- Joseph, Agnes S. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2005. "Viewing the relative efficiency of IV estimators in models with lagged and instantaneous feedbacks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 417-444, April.
- Woglom, Geoffrey, 2001. "More Results on the Exact Small Sample Properties of the Instrumental Variable Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1381-89, September.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2000. "Improved Coefficient and Variance Estimation in Stable First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0631, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003.
"Identification, weak instruments, and statistical inference in econometrics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 767-808, November.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 2003-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-49, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 10-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:3296-3318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.