Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gui, M.M. & Lee, K.T. & Bhatia, S., 2008. "Feasibility of edible oil vs. non-edible oil vs. waste edible oil as biodiesel feedstock," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1646-1653.
- Morin, Philippe & Marcos, Bernard & Moresoli, Christine & Laflamme, Claude B., 2010. "Economic and environmental assessment on the energetic valorization of organic material for a municipality in Quebec, Canada," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 275-283, January.
- Rao, M. S. & Singh, S. P. & Singh, A. K. & Sodha, M. S., 2000. "Bioenergy conversion studies of the organic fraction of MSW: assessment of ultimate bioenergy production potential of municipal garbage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 75-87, May.
- Gelegenis, John & Georgakakis, Dimitris & Angelidaki, Irini & Christopoulou, Nicholetta & Goumenaki, Maria, 2007. "Optimization of biogas production from olive-oil mill wastewater, by codigesting with diluted poultry-manure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(6), pages 646-663, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalsi, Sunmeet Singh & Subramanian, K.A., 2017. "Effect of simulated biogas on performance, combustion and emissions characteristics of a bio-diesel fueled diesel engine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 78-90.
- Chandra, R. & Takeuchi, H. & Hasegawa, T. & Kumar, R., 2012. "Improving biodegradability and biogas production of wheat straw substrates using sodium hydroxide and hydrothermal pretreatments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 273-282.
- Sambusiti, C. & Ficara, E. & Malpei, F. & Steyer, J.P. & Carrère, H., 2013. "Effect of sodium hydroxide pretreatment on physical, chemical characteristics and methane production of five varieties of sorghum," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 449-456.
- Chandra, R. & Takeuchi, H. & Hasegawa, T., 2012. "Hydrothermal pretreatment of rice straw biomass: A potential and promising method for enhanced methane production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 129-140.
- Barik, Debabrata & Murugan, S., 2014. "Investigation on combustion performance and emission characteristics of a DI (direct injection) diesel engine fueled with biogas–diesel in dual fuel mode," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 760-771.
- Zhang, Wanqin & Wei, Quanyuan & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Dandan & Li, Wei & Zuo, Zhuang & Dong, Renjie, 2014. "Batch anaerobic co-digestion of pig manure with dewatered sewage sludge under mesophilic conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 175-183.
- Zheng, Zehui & Liu, Jinhuan & Yuan, Xufeng & Wang, Xiaofen & Zhu, Wanbin & Yang, Fuyu & Cui, Zongjun, 2015. "Effect of dairy manure to switchgrass co-digestion ratio on methane production and the bacterial community in batch anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 249-257.
- Kafle, Gopi Krishna & Kim, Sang Hun, 2013. "Anaerobic treatment of apple waste with swine manure for biogas production: Batch and continuous operation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 61-72.
- Navarro-Pineda, Freddy S. & Baz-Rodríguez, Sergio A. & Handler, Robert & Sacramento-Rivero, Julio C., 2016. "Advances on the processing of Jatropha curcas towards a whole-crop biorefinery," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 247-269.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2744-2758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, K.A. & Mathad, Vinaya C. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V., 2013. "Comparative evaluation of emission and fuel economy of an automotive spark ignition vehicle fuelled with methane enriched biogas and CNG using chassis dynamometer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 17-29.
- Kumar, Dinesh & Pant, Kamal K., 2016. "Insitu upgradation of biocrude vapor generated from non-edible oil cake's hydrothermal conversion over aluminated mesoporous catalysts," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 43-52.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:7:p:1675-:d:154775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bożym, Marta & Florczak, Iwona & Zdanowska, Paulina & Wojdalski, Janusz & Klimkiewicz, Marek, 2015. "An analysis of metal concentrations in food wastes for biogas production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 467-472.
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:310-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Aditi & Kumar, Ashwani & Sharma, Satyawati & Vijay, V.K., 2013. "Comparative evaluation of raw and detoxified mahua seed cake for biogas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1514-1521.
- Martinez, E. & Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Jaramillo, M.A. & Mohamad, A.A., 2012. "Mathematical model of a laboratory-scale plant for slaughterhouse effluents biodigestion for biogas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 210-219.
More about this item
KeywordsJatropha; Pongamia; Oil seed cake; Anaerobic digestion; Biogas; Methane;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:148-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.