Effect of simulated biogas on performance, combustion and emissions characteristics of a bio-diesel fueled diesel engine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bora, Bhaskor J. & Saha, Ujjwal K., 2015. "Comparative assessment of a biogas run dual fuel diesel engine with rice bran oil methyl ester, pongamia oil methyl ester and palm oil methyl ester as pilot fuels," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 490-498.
- Asam, Zaki-ul-Zaman & Poulsen, Tjalfe Gorm & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Rafique, Rashad & Kiely, Ger & Murphy, Jerry D., 2011. "How can we improve biomethane production per unit of feedstock in biogas plants?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2013-2018, June.
- Bari, Saiful, 1996. "Effect of carbon dioxide on the performance of biogas/diesel duel-fuel engine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1007-1010.
- Lounici, Mohand Said & Loubar, Khaled & Tarabet, Lyes & Balistrou, Mourad & Niculescu, Dan-Catalin & Tazerout, Mohand, 2014. "Towards improvement of natural gas-diesel dual fuel mode: An experimental investigation on performance and exhaust emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 200-211.
- Chintala, Venkateswarlu & Subramanian, K.A., 2013. "A CFD (computational fluid dynamics) study for optimization of gas injector orientation for performance improvement of a dual-fuel diesel engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 709-721.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3333-3349 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSimulated biogas; Biodiesel; Dual fuel engine; Brake thermal efficiency; Emissions; Combustion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:78-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.