Mathematical model of a laboratory-scale plant for slaughterhouse effluents biodigestion for biogas production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Mohamad, A.A. & Cuadros, F. & López-Rodríguez, F., 2010. "Combustible gas production (methane) and biodegradation of solid and liquid mixtures of meat industry wastes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1729-1735, May.
- Hilkiah Igoni, A. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Eze, C.L. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D., 2008. "Designs of anaerobic digesters for producing biogas from municipal solid-waste," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(6), pages 430-438, June.
- Murphy, J.D. & Power, N., 2009. "Technical and economic analysis of biogas production in Ireland utilising three different crop rotations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
- Gelegenis, John & Georgakakis, Dimitris & Angelidaki, Irini & Christopoulou, Nicholetta & Goumenaki, Maria, 2007. "Optimization of biogas production from olive-oil mill wastewater, by codigesting with diluted poultry-manure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(6), pages 646-663, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortner, Markus & Wöss, David & Schumergruber, Alexander & Pröll, Tobias & Fuchs, Werner, 2015. "Energy self-supply of large abattoir by sustainable waste utilization based on anaerobic mono-digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 460-471.
- Jensen, P.D. & Sullivan, T. & Carney, C. & Batstone, D.J., 2014. "Analysis of the potential to recover energy and nutrient resources from cattle slaughterhouses in Australia by employing anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 23-31.
- McCabe, Bernadette K. & Hamawand, Ihsan & Harris, Peter & Baillie, Craig & Yusaf, Talal, 2014. "A case study for biogas generation from covered anaerobic ponds treating abattoir wastewater: Investigation of pond performance and potential biogas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 798-808.
- Jurado, E. & Antonopoulou, G. & Lyberatos, G. & Gavala, H.N. & Skiadas, I.V., 2016. "Continuous anaerobic digestion of swine manure: ADM1-based modelling and effect of addition of swine manure fibers pretreated with aqueous ammonia soaking," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 190-198.
- Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin, 2014. "Emergy analysis of a biogas-linked agricultural system in rural China – A case study in Gongcheng Yao Autonomous County," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 173-182.
- Lübken, Manfred & Koch, Konrad & Gehring, Tito & Horn, Harald & Wichern, Marc, 2015. "Parameter estimation and long-term process simulation of a biogas reactor operated under trace elements limitation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 352-360.
- Yu, Liang & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Dillon, Robert & Li, Xiujin & Chen, Shulin, 2013. "Multiphase modeling of settling and suspension in anaerobic digester," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 28-39.
More about this item
KeywordsModel; Calculation; Biogas; Anaerobic digestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:95:y:2012:i:c:p:210-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.