Optimization of biogas production from olive-oil mill wastewater, by codigesting with diluted poultry-manure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pastor, L. & Ruiz, L. & Pascual, A. & Ruiz, B., 2013. "Co-digestion of used oils and urban landfill leachates with sewage sludge and the effect on the biogas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 438-445.
- Brown, N. & Güttler, J. & Shilton, A., 2016. "Overcoming the challenges of full scale anaerobic co-digestion of casein whey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 425-432.
- Chiu, Su-Fang & Chiu, Juei-Yu & Kuo, Wen-Chien, 2013. "Biological stoichiometric analysis of nutrition and ammonia toxicity in thermophilic anaerobic co-digestion of organic substrates under different organic loading rates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 323-329.
- Theofanous, Elisavet & Kythreotou, Nicoletta & Panayiotou, Gregoris & Florides, Georgios & Vyrides, Ioannis, 2014. "Energy production from piggery waste using anaerobic digestion: Current status and potential in Cyprus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 263-270.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
- Kougias, P.G. & Kotsopoulos, T.A. & Martzopoulos, G.G., 2014. "Effect of feedstock composition and organic loading rate during the mesophilic co-digestion of olive mill wastewater and swine manure," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 202-207.
- Sorgüven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2012. "Energy utilization, carbon dioxide emission, and exergy loss in flavored yogurt production process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 214-225.
- Koch, Konrad & Helmreich, Brigitte & Drewes, Jörg E., 2015. "Co-digestion of food waste in municipal wastewater treatment plants: Effect of different mixtures on methane yield and hydrolysis rate constant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 250-255.
- González-Fernández, Cristina & Molinuevo-Salces, Beatriz & García-González, Maria Cruz, 2011. "Evaluation of anaerobic codigestion of microalgal biomass and swine manure via response surface methodology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3448-3453.
- Martinez, E. & Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Jaramillo, M.A. & Mohamad, A.A., 2012. "Mathematical model of a laboratory-scale plant for slaughterhouse effluents biodigestion for biogas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 210-219.
- Behera, Shuvashish & Arora, Richa & Nandhagopal, N. & Kumar, Sachin, 2014. "Importance of chemical pretreatment for bioconversion of lignocellulosic biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 91-106.
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas Codigestion Poultry or chicken manure Olive oil mill wastewater;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:84:y:2007:i:6:p:646-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.