Comparative evaluation of emission and fuel economy of an automotive spark ignition vehicle fuelled with methane enriched biogas and CNG using chassis dynamometer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asam, Zaki-ul-Zaman & Poulsen, Tjalfe Gorm & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Rafique, Rashad & Kiely, Ger & Murphy, Jerry D., 2011. "How can we improve biomethane production per unit of feedstock in biogas plants?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2013-2018, June.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2011. "Performance evaluation of a constant speed IC engine on CNG, methane enriched biogas and biogas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3969-3977.
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2009. "Political, economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 108-117, November.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3305-3321, November.
- Jingura, Raphael M. & Matengaifa, Rutendo, 2009. "Optimization of biogas production by anaerobic digestion for sustainable energy development in Zimbabwe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1116-1120, June.
- Michiel Nijboer, 2010. "The Contribution of Natural Gas Vehicles to Sustainable Transport," IEA Energy Papers 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Cheolsoo & Kim, Daigon & Song, Changkeun & Kim, Jeongsoo & Han, Jinseok & Cha, Jun-Seok, 2015. "Performance and emission characteristics of a vehicle fueled with enriched biogas and natural gases," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 17-29.
- Chintala, Venkateswarlu & Subramanian, K.A., 2013. "A CFD (computational fluid dynamics) study for optimization of gas injector orientation for performance improvement of a dual-fuel diesel engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 709-721.
- Salvi, B.L. & Subramanian, K.A., 2015. "Sustainable development of road transportation sector using hydrogen energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1132-1155.
- Barik, Debabrata & Murugan, S., 2014. "Investigation on combustion performance and emission characteristics of a DI (direct injection) diesel engine fueled with biogas–diesel in dual fuel mode," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 760-771.
- Bielaczyc, Piotr & Woodburn, Joseph & Szczotka, Andrzej, 2014. "An assessment of regulated emissions and CO2 emissions from a European light-duty CNG-fueled vehicle in the context of Euro 6 emissions regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 134-141.
- Anderson, Larry G., 2015. "Effects of using renewable fuels on vehicle emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 162-172.
- Yang, Liangcheng & Ge, Xumeng & Wan, Caixia & Yu, Fei & Li, Yebo, 2014. "Progress and perspectives in converting biogas to transportation fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1133-1152.
- Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Cha, Junepyo & Lee, Chang Sik, 2014. "Mixing effects of biogas and dimethyl ether (DME) on combustion and emission characteristics of DME fueled high-speed diesel engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 413-422.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1191-1202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:256-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irimescu, Adrian & Vasiu, Gabriel & Tordai, Gavrilă Trif, 2014. "Performance and emissions of a small scale generator powered by a spark ignition engine with adaptive fuel injection control," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 196-206.
More about this item
KeywordsMethane enriched biogas; Automotive spark ignition vehicle; Fuel economy; Mass emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:105:y:2013:i:c:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.