Comparative evaluation of raw and detoxified mahua seed cake for biogas production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Odlare, M. & Arthurson, V. & Pell, M. & Svensson, K. & Nehrenheim, E. & Abubaker, J., 2011. "Land application of organic waste - Effects on the soil ecosystem," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2210-2218, June.
- Morin, Philippe & Marcos, Bernard & Moresoli, Christine & Laflamme, Claude B., 2010. "Economic and environmental assessment on the energetic valorization of organic material for a municipality in Quebec, Canada," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 275-283, January.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2011. "Performance evaluation of a constant speed IC engine on CNG, methane enriched biogas and biogas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3969-3977.
- Singh, R.N. & Vyas, D.K. & Srivastava, N.S.L. & Narra, Madhuri, 2008. "SPRERI experience on holistic approach to utilize all parts of Jatropha curcas fruit for energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1868-1873.
- Prasad, Lalit & Pradhan, Subhalaxmi & Das, L.M. & Naik, S.N., 2012. "Experimental assessment of toxic phorbol ester in oil, biodiesel and seed cake of Jatropha curcas and use of biodiesel in diesel engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 245-250.
- Monlau, Florian & Latrille, Eric & Da Costa, Aline Carvalho & Steyer, Jean-Philippe & Carrère, Hélène, 2013. "Enhancement of methane production from sunflower oil cakes by dilute acid pretreatment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1105-1113.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Debalaxmi & Bendu, Harisankar & Singh, R.K. & Murugan, S., 2017. "Mahua seed pyrolysis oil blends as an alternative fuel for light-duty diesel engines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 600-612.
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas; Mahua cake; Saponins; Detoxification; Biomethanation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:1514-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.