Technical assessment of bioenergy recovery from cotton stalks through anaerobic digestion process and the effects of inexpensive pre-treatments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 3305-3321.
- Isci, A. & Demirer, G.N., 2007. "Biogas production potential from cotton wastes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 750-757.
- Zeng, Xianyang & Ma, Yitai & Ma, Lirong, 2007. "Utilization of straw in biomass energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 976-987, June.
- Murphy, J.D. & Power, N., 2009. "Technical and economic analysis of biogas production in Ireland utilising three different crop rotations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 25-36.
- Kaparaju, Prasad & Serrano, María & Angelidaki, Irini, 2010. "Optimization of biogas production from wheat straw stillage in UASB reactor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 3779-3783.
- Asam, Zaki-ul-Zaman & Poulsen, Tjalfe Gorm & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Rafique, Rashad & Kiely, Ger & Murphy, Jerry D., 2011. "How can we improve biomethane production per unit of feedstock in biogas plants?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2013-2018.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:718-730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Dong & Huang, Xianbo & Wang, Qingjing & Yuan, Yuexiang & Yan, Zhiying & Li, Zhidong & Huang, Yajun & Liu, Xiaofeng, 2016. "Kinetics of methane production and hydrolysis in anaerobic digestion of corn stover," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1-9.
- Zheng, Zehui & Liu, Jinhuan & Yuan, Xufeng & Wang, Xiaofen & Zhu, Wanbin & Yang, Fuyu & Cui, Zongjun, 2015. "Effect of dairy manure to switchgrass co-digestion ratio on methane production and the bacterial community in batch anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 249-257.
- Li, Kun & Liu, Ronghou & Sun, Chen, 2016. "A review of methane production from agricultural residues in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 857-865.
- Koch, Konrad & Drewes, Jörg E., 2014. "Alternative approach to estimate the hydrolysis rate constant of particulate material from batch data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 11-15.
- Jurado, Esperanza & Skiadas, Ioannis V. & Gavala, Hariklia N., 2013. "Enhanced methane productivity from manure fibers by aqueous ammonia soaking pretreatment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 104-111.
- Raheem, Abdur & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Shakoor, Rabia, 2016. "Bioenergy from anaerobic digestion in Pakistan: Potential, development and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 264-275.
- Passos, Fabiana & Solé, Maria & García, Joan & Ferrer, Ivet, 2013. "Biogas production from microalgae grown in wastewater: Effect of microwave pretreatment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 168-175.
- Bateni, Hamed & Karimi, Keikhosro & Zamani, Akram & Benakashani, Fatemeh, 2014. "Castor plant for biodiesel, biogas, and ethanol production with a biorefinery processing perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas; Lignocellulosic; Hydrothermal; Energy balance; Methane yield; Cotton;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:251-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.