Bioenergy conversion studies of the organic fraction of MSW: assessment of ultimate bioenergy production potential of municipal garbage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, A.T. & Favaro, L. & Alibardi, L. & Cagnin, L. & Sandon, A. & Cossu, R. & Casella, S. & Basaglia, M., 2016. "Bacillus sp. strains to produce bio-hydrogen from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 116-124.
- Roberts, Keiron P. & Heaven, Sonia & Banks, Charles J., 2016. "Comparative testing of energy yields from micro-algal biomass cultures processed via anaerobic digestion," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 744-753.
- Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Fungtammasan, Bundit & Silalertruksa, Thapat & Bonnet, Sébastien & Phiri, Seveliano, 2016. "Bioenergy resource assessment for Zambia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 93-104.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Omid, Mahmoud, 2010. "Economical analysis and relation between energy inputs and yield of greenhouse cucumber production in Iran," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 191-196, January.
- Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Khan, M.Z.H. & Sarker, M., 2016. "Feasibility analysis of implementing anaerobic digestion as a potential energy source in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 124-134.
- Di Maria, Francesco & Sordi, Alessio & Micale, Caterina, 2012. "Optimization of Solid State Anaerobic Digestion by inoculum recirculation: The case of an existing Mechanical Biological Treatment plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 462-469.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
- Grima-Olmedo, C. & Ramírez-Gómez, Á. & Alcalde-Cartagena, R., 2014. "Energetic performance of landfill and digester biogas in a domestic cooker," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 301-308.
- Sorgüven, Esra & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2012. "Energy utilization, carbon dioxide emission, and exergy loss in flavored yogurt production process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 214-225.
- Elsamadony, M. & Tawfik, A. & Suzuki, M., 2015. "Surfactant-enhanced biohydrogen production from organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) via dry anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 272-282.
- Zhang, Wanqin & Wei, Quanyuan & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Dandan & Li, Wei & Zuo, Zhuang & Dong, Renjie, 2014. "Batch anaerobic co-digestion of pig manure with dewatered sewage sludge under mesophilic conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 175-183.
More about this item
KeywordsAnaerobic digestion Batch digestion Bioenergy Municipal garbage Ultimate biodegradability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:66:y:2000:i:1:p:75-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.