An analysis of metal concentrations in food wastes for biogas production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chodkowska-Miszczuk, Justyna & Szymańska, Daniela, 2013. "Agricultural biogas plants—A chance for diversification of agriculture in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 514-518.
- Havukainen, J. & Uusitalo, V. & Niskanen, A. & Kapustina, V. & Horttanainen, M., 2014. "Evaluation of methods for estimating energy performance of biogas production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 232-240.
- Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K., 2012. "Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-159.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Iglińska, Anna & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech, 2012. "Agricultural biogas plants in Poland: Investment process, economical and environmental aspects, biogas potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4890-4900.
- Qiao, Wei & Yan, Xiuyi & Ye, Junhui & Sun, Yifei & Wang, Wei & Zhang, Zhongzhi, 2011. "Evaluation of biogas production from different biomass wastes with/without hydrothermal pretreatment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3313-3318.
- Naja, Ghinwa M. & Alary, René & Bajeat, Philippe & Bellenfant, Gaël & Godon, Jean-Jacques & Jaeg, Jean-Philippe & Keck, Gérard & Lattes, Armand & Leroux, Carole & Modelon, Hugues & Moletta-Denat, Mari, 2011. "Assessment of biogas potential hazards," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3445-3451.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2265-2300, December.
- Parawira, W & Murto, M & Zvauya, R & Mattiasson, B, 2004. "Anaerobic batch digestion of solid potato waste alone and in combination with sugar beet leaves," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1811-1823.
- Pérez, Irene & Garfí, Marianna & Cadena, Erasmo & Ferrer, Ivet, 2014. "Technical, economic and environmental assessment of household biogas digesters for rural communities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 313-318.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelsalam, E. & Samer, M. & Attia, Y.A. & Abdel-Hadi, M.A. & Hassan, H.E. & Badr, Y., 2016. "Comparison of nanoparticles effects on biogas and methane production from anaerobic digestion of cattle dung slurry," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 592-598.
- Zhang, Quanguo & Hu, Jianjun & Lee, Duu-Jong, 2016. "Biogas from anaerobic digestion processes: Research updates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 108-119.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:510-523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taghizadeh-Alisaraei, Ahmad & Hosseini, Seyyed Hasan & Ghobadian, Barat & Motevali, Ali, 2017. "Biofuel production from citrus wastes: A feasibility study in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1100-1112.
- Leite, Wanderli Rogério Moreira & Gottardo, Marco & Pavan, Paolo & Belli Filho, Paulo & Bolzonella, David, 2016. "Performance and energy aspects of single and two phase thermophilic anaerobic digestion of waste activated sludge," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1324-1331.
More about this item
KeywordsFood waste; Heavy metals; Light metals; Biogas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:77:y:2015:i:c:p:467-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.