Introducing greenhouse gas mitigation as a development objective in rice-based agriculture: I. Generation of technical coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Satwinder & Singh, Surendra & Pannu, C. J. S. & Singh, Jasdev, 1999. "Energy input and yield relations for wheat in different agro-climatic zones of the Punjab," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 287-298, August.
- N/A, 1996. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 5(1), pages 131-151, March.
- N/A, 1996. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 5(2), pages 291-309, September.
- R. Wassmann & H.U. Neue & J.K. Ladha & M.S. Aulakh, 2004. "Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Rice-Wheat Cropping Systems in Asia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 65-90, March.
- Aggarwal, P.K. & Kalra, N. & Chander, S. & Pathak, H., 2006. "InfoCrop: A dynamic simulation model for the assessment of crop yields, losses due to pests, and environmental impact of agro-ecosystems in tropical environments. I. Model description," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Ponsioen, Thomas C. & Hengsdijk, Huib & Wolf, Joost & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Rotter, Reimund P. & Son, Tran Thuc & Laborte, Alice G., 2006. "TechnoGIN, a tool for exploring and evaluating resource use efficiency of cropping systems in East and Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 80-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Yousefi, Marziye & Movahedi, Mehran, 2013. "Modeling of energy consumption and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in wheat production in Esfahan province of Iran using artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 333-338.
- Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Mousazadeh, Hossein & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Hamid, Siti Hafizah Ab, 2015. "Developing a fuzzy clustering model for better energy use in farm management systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 27-34.
- Surendra, K.C. & Takara, Devin & Hashimoto, Andrew G. & Khanal, Samir Kumar, 2014. "Biogas as a sustainable energy source for developing countries: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 846-859.
- Zhen, Wei & Qin, Quande & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Spatio-temporal patterns of energy consumption-related GHG emissions in China's crop production systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 274-284.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Chami, D. & Daccache, A., 2015. "Assessing sustainability of winter wheat production under climate change scenarios in a humid climate — An integrated modelling framework," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-25.
- Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Mousazadeh, Hossein, 2013. "Reduction of CO2 emission by improving energy use efficiency of greenhouse cucumber production using DEA approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 676-682.
- Pishgar-Komleh, Seyyed Hassan & Omid, Mahmoud & Heidari, Mohammad Davoud, 2013. "On the study of energy use and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in greenhouse cucumber production in Yazd province," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-71.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane De Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
- Keshavarz-Afshar, Reza & Mohammed, Yesuf Assen & Chen, Chengci, 2015. "Energy balance and greenhouse gas emissions of dryland camelina as influenced by tillage and nitrogen," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1057-1063.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:3:p:807-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.