Energy balance and greenhouse gas emissions of dryland camelina as influenced by tillage and nitrogen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pathak, H. & Wassmann, R., 2007. "Introducing greenhouse gas mitigation as a development objective in rice-based agriculture: I. Generation of technical coefficients," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 807-825, June.
- Jankowski, Krzysztof Józef & Budzyński, Wojciech Stefan & Kijewski, Łukasz, 2015. "An analysis of energy efficiency in the production of oilseed crops of the family Brassicaceae in Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 674-681.
- Unakitan, G. & Hurma, H. & Yilmaz, F., 2010. "An analysis of energy use efficiency of canola production in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3623-3627.
- Boehmel, Constanze & Lewandowski, Iris & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2008. "Comparing annual and perennial energy cropping systems with different management intensities," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 224-236, March.
- Krohn, Brian J. & Fripp, Matthias, 2012. "A life cycle assessment of biodiesel derived from the “niche filling” energy crop camelina in the USA," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 92-98.
- Šarauskis, Egidijus & Buragienė, Sidona & Masilionytė, Laura & Romaneckas, Kęstutis & Avižienytė, Dovile & Sakalauskas, Antanas, 2014. "Energy balance, costs and CO2 analysis of tillage technologies in maize cultivation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 227-235.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jankowski, Krzysztof Józef & Dubis, Bogdan & Budzyński, Wojciech Stefan & Bórawski, Piotr & Bułkowska, Katarzyna, 2016. "Energy efficiency of crops grown for biogas production in a large-scale farm in Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 277-286.
- Stolarski, Mariusz J. & Krzyżaniak, Michał & Kwiatkowski, Jacek & Tworkowski, Józef & Szczukowski, Stefan, 2018. "Energy and economic efficiency of camelina and crambe biomass production on a large-scale farm in north-eastern Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 770-780.
- Dubis, Bogdan & Jankowski, Krzysztof Józef & Załuski, Dariusz & Sokólski, Mateusz, 2020. "The effect of sewage sludge fertilization on the biomass yield of giant miscanthus and the energy balance of the production process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C).
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuel; Energy analysis; Energy efficiency; Montana;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:91:y:2015:i:c:p:1057-1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.