The impact of climate change on maize yields in the United States and China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockle, Claudio O. & Dyke, Paul T. & Williams, Jimmy R. & Jones, C. Allan & Rosenberg, Norman J., 1992. "A method for estimating the direct and climatic effects of rising atmospheric carbon dioxide on growth and yield of crops: Part II--Sensitivity analysis at three sites in the Midwestern USA," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 239-256.
- Phillips, Donald L. & Lee, Jeffrey J. & Dodson, Rusty F., 1996. "Sensitivity of the US corn belt to climate change and elevated CO2: I. Corn and soybean yields," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 481-502, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechan Yang & Zhihao Qin & Lili Tu, 2015. "Responses of rice yields in different rice-cropping systems to climate variables in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, China," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 951-963, October.
- Bhattarai, Mukesh Dev & Secchi, Silvia & Schoof, Justin, 2017. "Projecting corn and soybeans yields under climate change in a Corn Belt watershed," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 90-99.
- Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade, 2017. "Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 178-190.
- Ma Jiliang Jiliang & Jean-Francois Maystadt, 2016. "Weather shocks, maize yields and adaptation in rural China," Working Papers 104825642, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Trumbo, Jennifer L. & Tonn, Bruce E., 2016. "Biofuels: A sustainable choice for the United States' energy future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 147-161.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Maize yields Adaptation Econometric model United States China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:4:p:348-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.