Farm size, relative efficiency and agrarian policy in Cote d'Ivoire: profit function analysis of rice farms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kydd, Jonathan & Christiansen, Robert, 1982. "Structural change in Malawi since independence: Consequences of a development strategy based on large-scale agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 355-375, May.
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-51, September.
- Saleem, Samir Taha, 1988. "Relative efficiency of cotton farms in Sudanese irrigated agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 975-984, August.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans P, 1995. "Rent Seeking and the Development of Large-Scale Agriculture in Kenya, South Africa, and Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 493-522, April.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Mahmood H. Khan & Dennis R. Maki, 1979. "Effects of Farm Size on Economic Efficiency: The Case of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 64-69.
- Som P. Pudasaini, 1983. "The Effects of Education in Agriculture: Evidence from Nepal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(3), pages 509-515.
- Yotopoulos, Pan A & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "A Test for Relative Economic Efficiency: Some Further Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 214-23, March.
- Bindlish, V. & Evenson, R., 1993. "Evaluation of the Performance of T&V Extension in Kenya," Papers 208, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Surjit S. Sidhu & Carlos A. Baanante, 1981. "Estimating Farm-Level Input Demand and Wheat Supply in the Indian Punjab Using a Translog Profit Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 237-246.
- P. Duraisamy, 1990. "Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Education in Agricultural Production: A Profit Function Approach," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-32, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:14:y:1996:i:2:p:93-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.