Farm size, relative efficiency and agrarian policy in Cote d'Ivoire: profit function analysis of rice farms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-751, September.
- Surjit S. Sidhu & Carlos A. Baanante, 1981. "Estimating Farm-Level Input Demand and Wheat Supply in the Indian Punjab Using a Translog Profit Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 237-246.
- Saleem, Samir Taha, 1988. "Relative efficiency of cotton farms in Sudanese irrigated agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 975-984, August.
- Mahmood H. Khan & Dennis R. Maki, 1979. "Effects of Farm Size on Economic Efficiency: The Case of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 64-69.
- Bindlish, V. & Evenson, R., 1993. "Evaluation of the Performance of T&V Extension in Kenya," Papers 208, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Som P. Pudasaini, 1983. "The Effects of Education in Agriculture: Evidence from Nepal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(3), pages 509-515.
- Yotopoulos, Pan A & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "A Test for Relative Economic Efficiency: Some Further Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 214-223, March.
- Kydd, Jonathan & Christiansen, Robert, 1982. "Structural change in Malawi since independence: Consequences of a development strategy based on large-scale agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 355-375, May.
- P. Duraisamy, 1990. "Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Education in Agricultural Production: A Profit Function Approach," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-32, January.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans P, 1995. "Rent Seeking and the Development of Large-Scale Agriculture in Kenya, South Africa, and Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 493-522, April.