Impact of Changing Profile of Rural Land Market in Pakistan on Resource Allocation and Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994.
"Efficiency in agricultural production: the case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "Efficiency in agricultural production: The case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 27-37, January.
- World Bank, 2004. "Pakistan - Rural Factor Markets : Policy Reforms for Growth and Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14513, The World Bank.
- S. Hirashima, 1996. "Asset Effects in Land Price Formation in Agriculture: The Evidence from South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 963-976.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Mahmood Hasan Khan, 1979. "Farm Size and Land Productivity Relationships in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 69-77.
- A. Parikh & K. Shah, 1994. "Measurement Of Technical Efficiency In The North-West Frontier Province Of Pakistan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 132-138.
- Khusro, A.M., 1964. "Returns to Scale in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3-4).
- Yotopoulos, Pan A & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "A Test for Relative Economic Efficiency: Some Further Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 214-223, March.
- Herdt, R W & Mandac, A M, 1981. "Modern Technology and Economic Efficiency of Philippine Rice Farmers," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 375-399, January.
- Heston, Alan & Kumar, Dharma, 1983. "The persistence of land fragmentation in peasant agriculture: An analysis of South Asian cases," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-220, April.
- Bell, Clive & Srinivasan, T N, 1989. "Interlinked Transactions in Rural Markets: An Empirical Study of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Punjab," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(1), pages 73-83, February.
- M. Ali & M. A. Chaudhry, 1990. "Inter-Regional Farm Efficiency In Pakistan'S Punjab: A Frontier Production Function Study," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 62-74.
- Ray, Subhash C, 1985. "Measurement and Test of Efficiency of Farms in Linear Programming Models: A Study of West Bengal Farms," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(4), pages 371-386, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shehryar Rashid & Asjad Tariq Sheikh, 2015. "Farmers’ Perceptions of Agricultural Land Values in Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 809-821.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1419-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:43:y:2004:i:4:p:471-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .