Interlinked Transactions in Rural Markets: An Empirical Study of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Punjab
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert T. Jensen, 2010. "Information, efficiency, and welfare in agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 203-216, November.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2859-2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Laurence E. D. & Stockbridge, Michael & Lohano, Hari Ram, 1999. "Facilitating the Provision of Farm Credit: The Role of Interlocking Transactions Between Traders and Zamindars in Crop Marketing Systems in Sindh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 403-418, February.
- Bart Minten & Anneleen Vandeplas & Johan Swinnen, 2011.
"Regulations, Brokers, and Interlinkages: The Institutional Organization of Wholesale Markets in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(7), pages 864-886, May.
- Bart Minten & Anneleen Vandeplas & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "Regulations, brokers, and interlinkages: The institutional organization of wholesale markets in India," LICOS Discussion Papers 28811, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Credit layering in informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 715-730, November.
- Soullier, Guillaume & Moustier, Paule, 2016. "Does modernization of the rice value chains in Senegal illustrate a move toward the Asian quiet revolution?," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245704, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johan Swinnen, 2016.
"Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications,"
- Johan Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. "Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications," LICOS Discussion Papers 37616, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. " Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. " Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications," Working Papers Department of Economics 539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wendy Olsen, 2005. "Moral Political Economy and Poverty: Four Theoretical Schools Compared," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-031, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Linking urban consumers and rural farmers in India: A comparison of traditional and modern food supply chains," IFPRI discussion papers 883, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Madeeha G. Qureshi & Sarfraz Khan Qureshi, 2004. "Impact of Changing Profile of Rural Land Market in Pakistan on Resource Allocation and Equity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 471-492.
- Sohi, R.S. & Chahal, S.S., 2004. "Interlinked Credit Transactions in Rural Punjab," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
- Gill, Anita & Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Farmers’ Suicides and Response of Public Policy: Evidence, Diagnosis and Alternatives from Punjab," MPRA Paper 146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Olsen, 2007. "Structure, Agency, and Strategy Among Tenants in India," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-080, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wendy Olsen, 2008. "Pluralism, Tenancy and Poverty: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Poverty Studies," Working Papers id:1684, eSocialSciences.
- Vandenberg, Paul, 2003. "Adapting to the Financial Landscape: Evidence from Small Firms in Nairobi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1829-1843, November.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0014-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Catherine Riekhof, 2016. "The Insurance Premium in the Interest Rates of Interlinked Loans in a Small-scale Fishery," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/264, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
- Reardon, Thomas & Minten, Bart, 2011. "The quiet revolution in India's food supply chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Faruqee, Rashid & Carey, Kevin, 1997. "Research on land markets in South Asia : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1754, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:51:y:1989:i:1:p:73-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.