Relative efficiency of women as farm managers: Profit function analysis in Cote d'Ivoire
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Birkhaeuser, Dean & Evenson, Robert E & Feder, Gershon, 1991.
"The Economic Impact of Agricultural Extension: A Review,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 607-650, April.
- Birkhaeuser, D. & Everson, R. & Feder, G., 1989. "The Economic Impact Of Agriculture Extension: A Review," Papers 567, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-751, September.
- Saleem, Samir Taha, 1988. "Relative efficiency of cotton farms in Sudanese irrigated agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 975-984, August.
- Bindlish, V. & Evenson, R. & Gbetibouo, M., 1993. "Evaluation of T&V-Based Extension in Burkina Faso," Papers 226, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Peter R. Moock, 1976. "The Efficiency of Women as Farm Managers: Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(5), pages 831-835.
- Mahmood H. Khan & Dennis R. Maki, 1979. "Effects of Farm Size on Economic Efficiency: The Case of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 64-69.
- Bindlish, V. & Evenson, R., 1993. "Evaluation of the Performance of T&V Extension in Kenya," Papers 208, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Yotopoulos, Pan A & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "A Test for Relative Economic Efficiency: Some Further Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 214-223, March.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Lawrence J. Lau & Wuu-Long Lin, 1976. "Microeconomic Output Supply and Factor Demand Functions in the Agriculture of the Province of Taiwan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 333-340.
- P. Duraisamy, 1990. "Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Education in Agricultural Production: A Profit Function Approach," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-32, January.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Udry, Christopher & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & Haddad, Lawrence, 1995. "Gender differentials in farm productivity: implications for household efficiency and agricultural policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 407-423, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:16:y:1997:i:1:p:47-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.