Liberalization of agricultural input markets in Bangladesh: process, impact, and lessons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1987. "Structure and dynamics of fertilizer subsidy : The case of Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 63-75, February.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Mohammad Monirul, 2012. "Agricultural Policy Reforms and Structural Adjustments in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 46540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2013.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2009. "The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 917, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lio, Monchi & Liu, Meng-Chun, 2008. "Governance and agricultural productivity: A cross-national analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 504-512, December.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2002.
"Dynamics of agricultural wage and rice price in Bangladesh,"
MSSD discussion papers
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2002. "Dynamics of agricultural wage and rice price in Bangladesh," MTID discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akter, Nazma & Jaim, W. M.H. & Deb, Uttam Kumar, 2007. "Magnitude And Sources Of Production Variability Of Major Foodgrains In Bangladesh During The Period From 1979/80 To 1998/99," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 30(1).
- M. Aminul Islam Akanda, 2008. "Technological Progress and Emergence of Policies with Priorities for the Development of Land-Poor Farmers in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-13, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Apr 2008.
- Ruhul Salim & Amzad Hossain, 2006. "Market deregulation, trade liberalization and productive efficiency in Bangladesh agriculture: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2567-2580.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Cossar, Frances & Houssou, Nazaire & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Mechanization in Ghana: Emerging demand, and the search for alternative supply models," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 168-181.
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Mahabub Hossain & Steve Jones, 2011. "Rethinking Food Security Strategy: Self-sufficiency or Self-reliance," Working Papers id:3458, eSocialSciences.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Kumaresan, Govindan, 1997. "The sequencing of agricultural market reforms in Malawi," MTID discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Spielman, David J. & Byerlee, Derek & Alemu, Dawit & Kelemework, Dawit, 2010. "Policies to promote cereal intensification in Ethiopia: The search for appropriate public and private roles," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 185-194, June.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1997. "A sluggish demand could be as potent as technological progress in creating surplus in staple production," MTID discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:12:y:1995:i:2:p:115-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.