Wage Interactions: Comparisons or Fall-Back Options?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jennifer Smith, 1995. "Wage Interactions: Comparisons or Fall-back Options?," Bank of England working papers 37, Bank of England.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Simon, 1991. "Inventory Accumulation, Wages, and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 230-238, March.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1987. "Why Is Wage Inflation in Britain So High?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 103-128, February.
- Brown, William & Walsh, Janet, 1991. "Pay Determination in Britain in the 1980s; the Anatomy of Decentralization," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 44-59, Spring.
- Ingram, Peter N, 1991. "Ten Years of Manufacturing Wage Settlements: 1979-89," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 93-106, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camarero, Mariam & D'Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2014.
"Wage leadership models: A country-by-country analysis of the EMU,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 2-11.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Tomohara, Akinori & Takii, Sadayuki, 2011. "Does globalization benefit developing countries? Effects of FDI on local wages," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 511-521, May.
- Knell, Markus & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2009.
"The impact of reference norms on inflation persistence when wages are staggered,"
Working Paper Series
1047, European Central Bank.
- Markus Knell & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2009. "The Impact of Reference Norms on Inflation Persistence When Wages are Staggered," Working Papers 153, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Stoyanov, Andrey & Zubanov, Nikolay, 2014. "The distribution of the gains from spillovers through worker mobility between workers and firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 17-35.
- Latreille, Paul L & Manning, Neil, 2000. " Inter-industry and Inter-occupational Wage Spillovers in UK Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(1), pages 83-99, February.
- Andy Haldane & Bennett McCallum & Chris Salmon, 1996. "Base Money Rules in the UK," Bank of England working papers 45, Bank of England.
- Marco Bianchi, 1996. "A Comparison of Methods for Seasonal Adjustment of the Monetary Aggregates," Bank of England working papers 44, Bank of England.
- Anthony Yates, 1998. "Downward nominal rigidity and monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 82, Bank of England.
- Stoyanov, Andrey & Zubanov, Nick, 2013. "Money on the Table? Firms' and Workers' Gains from Productivity Spillovers through Worker Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Breedon & Ian Twinn, 1995. "Valuation of underwriting agreements for UK rights issues: evidence from the traded option market," Bank of England working papers 39, Bank of England.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Stoyanov, A. & Zubanov, N.V., 2012. "Productivity Gains from Worker Mobility and their Distribution between Workers and Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-009-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:153:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panos, Georgios A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-122, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ascari, Guido & Garcia, Juan A., 2004.
"Relative wage concern: the missing piece in the contract multiplier?,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 343-369, December.
- G. Ascari & J. A. Garcia, 1999. "Relative Wage Concern: the Missing Piece in the Contract Multiplier?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 32, Netherlands Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:106:y:1996:i:435:p:495-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.