The Impact of Reference Norms on Inflation Persistence When Wages are Staggered
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knell, Markus & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2009. "The impact of reference norms on inflation persistence when wages are staggered," Working Paper Series 1047, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juillard, M. & Le Bihan, H. & Millard, S., 2013.
"Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications,"
442, Banque de France.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Martins, Fernando & Druant, Martine & Sabbatini, Roberto & Lamo, Ana & Kézdi, Gábor, 2009.
"How are firms' wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe,"
Working Paper Series
1084, European Central Bank.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gábor Kézdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2012. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/102, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gabor Kezdig & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2009. "How are firms' wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 725, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gabor Kezdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2009. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked : survey evidence in Europe," Working Paper Research 174, National Bank of Belgium.
- Wendy Carlin, 2013.
"Real Exchange Rate Adjustment, Wage-Setting Institutions, and Fiscal Stabilization Policy: Lessons of the Eurozone's First Decade,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 489-519, September.
- Carlin, Wendy, 2012. "Real exchange rate adjustment, wage-setting institutions, and fiscal stabilization policy: Lessons of the Eurozone’s first decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Druant, Martine & Fabiani, Silvia & Kezdi, Gabor & Lamo, Ana & Martins, Fernando & Sabbatini, Roberto, 2012. "Firms' price and wage adjustment in Europe: Survey evidence on nominal stickiness," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 772-782.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Jerzy Konieczny & Fabio Rumler & Patrick Sevestre, 2009. "Price rigidity in the euro area - An assessment," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 380, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Goran Vuksic, 2012. "Sectoral wage dynamics and intersectoral linkages in the context of export competitiveness: the case of Croatia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 99, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Knell, Markus, 2013.
"Nominal and real wage rigidities. In theory and in Europe,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 89-105.
- Markus Knell, 2010. "Nominal and Real Wage Rigidities. In Theory and in Europe," Working Papers 161, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Knell, Markus, 2010. "Nominal and real wage rigidities. In theory and in Europe," Working Paper Series 1180, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Martins, 2015. "What Survey Data Reveal about Price and Wage Rigidity in Portugal," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(3), pages 291-309, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Persistence; Real Wage Rigidity; Staggered Contracts; Wage Leadership.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-03-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .