An interval variables approach to address measurement uncertainty in governance indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2018. "An Interval Variables Approach to Address Measurement Uncertainty in Governance Indicators," Working Papers 02/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kersting, Erasmus & Kilby, Christopher, 2014.
"Aid and democracy redux,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 125-143.
- Erasmus Kersting & Christopher Kilby, 2013. "Aid and Democracy Redux," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 23, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Carlo Drago, 2017. "Interval Based Composite Indicators," Working Papers 2017.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Voigt, Stefan, 2013. "How (not) to measure institutions: a reply to Robinson and Shirley," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 35-37, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- Paul Gompers & Joy Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2003.
"Corporate Governance and Equity Prices,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 107-156.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy L. Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2001. "Corporate Governance and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 8449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy L. Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Equity Prices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-32, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Voigt, Stefan, 2013. "How (Not) to measure institutions," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2010. "Response to ‘What do the Worldwide Governance Indicators Measure?’," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(1), pages 55-58, February.
- Li, Baibing & Martin, Elaine B. & Morris, A. Julian, 2002. "On principal component analysis in L1," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 471-474, September.
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
- M A Thomas, 2010. "What Do the Worldwide Governance Indicators Measure?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(1), pages 31-54, February.
- Selly Amal-Kerim & Hélène Rey-Valette & Francoise Seyte & Dorothé Boccanfuso, 2015. "A subjective view of governance indicators," Working Papers 15-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Measurement; Interval Data; Latent Variables.;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-18-00716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.