How (Not) to Measure Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Institutions vs. Policies; Measurement; Formal vs. Informal Institutions;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-09-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-09-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:200937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .