The effect of refereed articles on salary, promotion and labor mobility: The case of Japanese economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2006.
"Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 137-167, April.
- Coupé, Tom & Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2003. "Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists," Working Papers 03-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2008. "Incentives, sorting and productivity along the career: Evidence from a sample of top economists," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/101637, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Katz, David A, 1973. "Faculty Salaries, Promotion, and Productivity at a Large University," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 469-477, June.
- Melanie Ward, 2001. "The gender salary gap in British academia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1669-1681.
- Monks, James & Robinson, Michael, 2000. "Gender and Racial Earnings Differentials in Academic Labor Markets," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 662-671, October.
- Susan Washburn Taylor & Blakely Fox Fender & Kimberly Gladden Burke, 2006. "Unraveling the Academic Productivity of Economists: The Opportunity Costs of Teaching and Service," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 846-859, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geuna, Aldo & Shibayama, Sotaro, 2015.
"Moving Out Of Academic Research: Why Scientists Stop Doing Research?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201503, University of Turin.
- Geuna, Aldo & Shibayama, Sotaro, 2015. "Moving Out Of Academic Research: Why Scientists Stop Doing Research?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201501, University of Turin.
- Aldo Geuna & Sotaro Shibayama, 2015. "Moving Out Of Academic Research: Why Scientists Stop Doing Research?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2011.
"Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1306-1319.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2009. "Gender Salary Differences in Economics Departments in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic salaries; academic promotion; academic productivity; academic labor mobility; academic economists;
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.