Gender Promotion Gap in Japanese Academia in 2004-2013: Has It Change Over Time?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," CESifo Working Paper Series 2394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noriyuki Morichika & Sotaro Shibayama, 2015. "Impact of inbreeding on scientific productivity: A case study of a Japanese university department," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 146-157.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008.
"Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(1 (Spring), pages 1-102.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," CEPR Discussion Papers 6944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," NBER Working Papers 14282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 3654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2011.
"Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1306-1319.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2009. "Gender Salary Differences in Economics Departments in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kahn, Shulamit, 1993. "Gender Differences in Academic Career Paths of Economists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 52-56, May.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2015.
"Gender promotion differences in economics departments in Japan: A duration analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-19.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2014. "Gender Promotion Differences in Economics Departments in Japan: A Duration Analysis," Discussion Papers 1429, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Katz, David A, 1973. "Faculty Salaries, Promotion, and Productivity at a Large University," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 469-477, June.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2010. "The effect of refereed articles on salary, promotion and labor mobility: The case of Japanese economists," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 330-350.
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2004. "Women in Economics: Moving Up or Falling Off the Academic Career Ladder?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 193-214, Summer.
- McNabb, Robert & Wass, Victoria, 1997. "Male-Female Salary Differentials in British Universities," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 328-343, July.
- Simon Luechinger, 2009. "Valuing Air Quality Using the Life Satisfaction Approach," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 482-515, March.
- Donna K. Ginther & Kathy J. Hayes, 2003. "Gender Differences in Salary and Promotion for Faculty in the Humanities 1977–95," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(1).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:330-350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kimiaki Shirahama to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.