Integration between the Romanian and the Euro Area Financial Markets and its Impact on the Growth Rate of Romanian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2012.
"When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1674-1694.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal & Isabelle Roland, 2012. "When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00818426, HAL.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Zhang, QiYu, 2011. "Financial integration and emerging markets capital structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1228-1238, May.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013.
"Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Popov, Alexander & Ongena, Steven, 2011.
"Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 544-559, March.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2014.
"An analysis of South-Eastern European stock markets: Evidence on cointegration and portfolio diversification benefits,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 119-136.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2014. "An analysis of South-Eastern European stock markets: evidence on cointegration and portfolio diversification benefits," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 11323, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Pungulescu, Crina, 2013. "Measuring financial market integration in the European Union: EU15 vs. New Member States," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 106-124.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Elert, 2013. "When is Gibrat’s law a law?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 133-147, June.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-586, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2011. "Cointegration in Central and East European markets in light of EU accession," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 144-155, February.
- Yuji Honjo & Nobuyuki Harada, 2006. "SME Policy, Financial Structure and Firm Growth: Evidence From Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 289-300, December.
- Rahaman, Mohammad M., 2011. "Access to financing and firm growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 709-723, March.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2014. "Heterogeneity in the growth and finance relationship: How does the impact of bank finance vary by country and type of lending?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 275-288.
- Bena, Jan & Ondko, Peter, 2012. "Financial development and the allocation of external finance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; banking market; stock market; sales growth; Romanian companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2015:i:4:p:138-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.