Measuring financial market integration in the European Union: EU15 vs. New Member States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008.
"Financial Market Integration Under EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Financial market integration under EMU," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration under EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 312, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2002. "The Impact of Common Currencies on Financial Markets: A Literature Review and Evidence from the Euro Area," Staff Working Papers 02-35, Bank of Canada.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Dimitrios Malliaropulos & Richard Priestley, 2006. "EMU and European Stock Market Integration," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 365-392, January.
- Lieven Baele, 2004. "Measuring European Financial Integration," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 509-530, Winter.
- Markus Baltzer & Lorenzo Cappiello & Roberto A. De Santis & Simone Manganelli, 2008. "Measuring financial integration in new EU member states," Occasional Paper Series 81, European Central Bank.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002.
"Financial Market Integration in Europe: On the Effects of EMU on Stock Markets,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 165-193, July.
- Fratzscher, M., 2001. "Financial Market Integration in Europe: On the Effects of EMU on Stock Markets," Papers 48, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2001. "Financial market integration in Europe: on the effects of EMU on stock markets," Working Paper Series 0048, European Central Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Cappiello, Lorenzo & Baltzer, Markus & Manganelli, Simone, 2008. "Measuring financial integration in new EU Member States," Occasional Paper Series 81, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smimou, K. & Khallouli, W., 2015. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic relation between stock market liquidity and the business cycle?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 125-153.
- MOSCALU, Maricica, 2015. "Financial Integration In The Euro Area And Smes’ Access To Finance: Evidence Based On Aggregate Survey Data," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 19(2), pages 51-66.
- Ivan Todorov, 2016. "Currency Integration of the New EU Member Countries," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 82-117.
- Ines Kersan Škabiæ, 2016. "Empirical Evidence of Capital Mobility in the EU New Member States," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 19(SCI), pages 29-42, December.
- Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kozłowski, Łukasz & Mielcarz, Paweł, 2014. "Political connections and operational performance of non-financial firms: New evidence from Poland," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 109-135.
- Wohlmann, Monika, 2015. "Finanzmarktintegration in Mittelosteuropa: Eine empirische Analyse der integrativen Wirkung des Euro," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 55, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- Niţoi, Mihai & Pochea, Maria Miruna, 2016. "Testing financial markets convergence in Central and Eastern Europe: A non-linear single factor model," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 323-334.
- Maricica Moscalu, 2015. "Integration between the Romanian and the Euro Area Financial Markets and its Impact on the Growth Rate of Romanian Listed Companies," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 138-149, August.
- Ibrahim Bozkurt & Engin Akman, 2016. "Financial Integration into EU: The Romanian Case," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 269-269, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket integration; European Union; New Member States;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:17:y:2013:i:c:p:106-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.