Financial Integration In The Euro Area And Smes’ Access To Finance: Evidence Based On Aggregate Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Tino & Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2013. "Measuring time-varying financial market integration: An unobserved components approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 463-473.
- Suk-Joong Kim & Fari Moshirian & Eliza Wu, 2018.
"Dynamic Stock Market Integration Driven by the European Monetary Union: An Empirical Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Information Spillovers and Market Integration in International Finance Empirical Analyses, chapter 10, pages 305-368
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kim, Suk Joong & Moshirian, Fariborz & Wu, Eliza, 2005. "Dynamic stock market integration driven by the European Monetary Union: An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2475-2502, October.
- Kayo, Eduardo K. & Kimura, Herbert, 2011. "Hierarchical determinants of capital structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 358-371, February.
- Pungulescu, Crina, 2013. "Measuring financial market integration in the European Union: EU15 vs. New Member States," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 106-124.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- de Jong, Abe & Kabir, Rezaul & Nguyen, Thuy Thu, 2008.
"Capital structure around the world: The roles of firm- and country-specific determinants,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1954-1969, September.
- de Jong, A. & Kabir, R. & Nguyen, T.T., 2007. "Capital Structure around the World: The Roles of Firm- and Country-Specific Determinants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nikolaos Daskalakis & Maria Psillaki, 2007. "Do country or firm factors explain capital structure? Evidence from SMEs in France and Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 87-97.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Goyal, Vidhan K., 2003. "Testing the pecking order theory of capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-248, February.
- Sreedhar T. Bharath & Paolo Pasquariello & Guojun Wu, 2009. "Does Asymmetric Information Drive Capital Structure Decisions?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(8), pages 3211-3243, August.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "International financial integration through the law of one price: The role of liquidity and capital controls," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 432-463, July.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013.
"Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2011. "Cointegration in Central and East European markets in light of EU accession," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 144-155, February.
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2008. "Banking Competition and SMEs Bank Financing. Evidence from the Italian Provinces," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 33-53, March.
- Titman, Sheridan & Wessels, Roberto, 1988. " The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Gungoraydinoglu, Ali & Öztekin, Özde, 2011. "Firm- and country-level determinants of corporate leverage: Some new international evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1457-1474.
- Popov, Alexander & Ongena, Steven, 2011.
"Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 544-559, March.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- José López-Gracia & Francisco Sogorb-Mira, 2008. "Testing trade-off and pecking order theories financing SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, August.
- Mateev, Miroslav & Poutziouris, Panikkos & Ivanov, Konstantin, 2013. "On the determinants of SME capital structure in Central and Eastern Europe: A dynamic panel analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 28-51.
- Gjika, Dritan & Horváth, Roman, 2013. "Stock market comovements in Central Europe: Evidence from the asymmetric DCC model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 55-64.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border loans; interest rate spread; GIPSI; debt ratio;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:19:y:2015:i:2:p:51-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.