On Rereading Haavelmo: A Retrospective View of Econometric Modeling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:119-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aris Spanos, 2006. "Revisiting the omitted variables argument: Substantive vs. statistical adequacy," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 179-218.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2001. "Identification and dimension of the NAIRU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 585-611, December.
- Aris Spanos, 2009. "Statistical Misspecification and the Reliability of Inference: The Simple T-Test in the Presence of Markov Dependence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 165-213.
- Spanos, Aris, 1995. "On theory testing in econometrics : Modeling with nonexperimental data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 189-226, May.
- Biørn, Erik, 2017. "Identification, Instruments, Omitted Variables, and Rudimentary Models: Fallacies in the ‘Experimental Approach’ to Econometrics," Memorandum 13/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mizon, Grayham E, 1991. " Modelling Relative Price Variability and Aggregate Inflation in the United Kingdom," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 189-211.
- Bernt P. Stigum, 2016. "The Status of Bridge Principles in Applied Econometrics," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Spanos, Aris, 2010. "Statistical adequacy and the trustworthiness of empirical evidence: Statistical vs. substantive information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1436-1452, November.
- Aris Spanos & Niki Papadopoulou, 2013. "A Small Macroeconometric Model for the Cyprus Economy," Working Papers 2013-02, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Vincenzo Di Maro, 2002. "Il NAIRU: la stima e l’effetto della riallocazione settoriale permanente dell’occupazione," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(6), pages 69-110, November-.
- Bruno Chiarini & Massimo Giannini, 2000. "A Model Of Union Behaviour And Benefits Under Uncertainty - Did Thatcher'S Benefits Policy Increase Employment And Reduce Union Power?," Working Papers 5_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Mirowski, Philip, 1995. "Three ways to think about testing in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, May.
- Hendry, David F. & Johansen, Søren, 2015. "Model Discovery And Trygve Haavelmo’S Legacy," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 93-114, February.
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2004. "Politikberatung und empirische Wirtschaftsforschung: Entwicklungen, Probleme, Optionen für mehr Rationalität in der Wirtschaftspolitik," EIIW Discussion paper disbei121, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Hendry, David F., 2018.
"Deciding between alternative approaches in macroeconomics,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 119-135.
- David Hendry, 2016. "Deciding Between Alternative Approaches In Macroeconomics," Economics Series Working Papers 778, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2000. "Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 777-799, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:5:y:1989:i:03:p:405-429_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.